Job Title : Regional Sales Coordinator
Job Location : We are seeking to fill several positions in Regions throughout Uganda, Tanzania and Nigeria
Principle Duties and Responsibilities : Regional Sales Coordinator will report to Solar Sister’s Country Program Coordinator and will be responsible for Solar Sister’s program implementation in the designated region in close interaction with team leaders,Solar Sister Entrepreneurs and the local partner network. Regional Program Coordinator will be responsible for :
- Planning and implementation for achieving regional sales targets
- Mobilizing,training and recruiting local Solar Sister teams
- Maintaining and building strong relationships with local partners and community leaders
- Running a series of inventory reports on daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Working in tandem with the entire Solar Sister team and maintain flexible attitude supporting all stated objectives.
- Maintenance and accountability for high levels of customer service (internal and external)
- Performing in a manner consistent with company Vision, Mission Statement and Operating Principles
What We are Looking For:
- 100% belief in Solar Sister’s vision to build a brighter Africa through the power of women’s enterprise.
- Community leadership/ sales experience a plus
- Strong business acumen
- Attention to detail
- Be organized
- Fluency in English as well as at least one local language
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong bookkeeping and excel spreadsheet skills
- Ability to work well in teams as well as carry independent tasks
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their
- curriculum vitae
- brief letter of introduction explaining your interest and commitment to Solar Sister’s mission and preferred regional location
- contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.